Midlife and Sleep
The Journey of Challenge and Crisis to Potential and Possibilities
Many women report having mid-life sleep difficulties due to hormonal changes and lifestyle issues. Midlife isn't a crisis, but sleep, stress and happiness feel a little different in this stage of life and often misunderstood. Join me in this masterclass 'Midlife and Sleep: The Journey of Challenge and Crisis to Potential and Possibilities'.
In this masterclass, you'll learn to:
- Understand why you are caught in the thickness of brain fog and fatigue
- Prioritise sleep as absolutely necessary for midlife year
- Reduce stress, the 'perfect storm' for biological ageing and poor memory
- Optimise your hormones. Optimise your body composition in midlife years
- Improve your gut health to boost levels of mood enhancing hormones
- Get in sync with your circadian rhythm and optimise a healthy metabolism
- Chose the right nutrition for better sleep and optimised hormonal health
- And much, much more!
Did you know:
- Sleep issues become more common and worsen during perimenopause to postmenopause, when women report the most sleep problems.
- Hot flashes affect 75 to 85 percent of women around menopause.
- Hot flashes typically occur for around seven years, but can continue for more than ten years.
- Nearly 44 percent of women with severe hot flashes, meet the clinical criteria for chronic insomnia.
Join me as I help you understand what's going on with your body to cause these changes, ways to overcome them, strategies to help you get your sleep, stress and happiness back on track so you can live an extraordinary life!
Johann Callaghan is a bestselling Author, Speaker, Certified Sleep Science Coach & Health Coach. She has appeared many times in the media; radio, podcasts, TV, magazines and newspapers and an award winning entrepreneur. She helps to educate, inspire and empower people to take control of their lives and live a healthy lifestyle with better sleep through online courses, webinars, corporate talks, group coaching programs, seminars and live interviews. Johann is also the host of The Empowering Family Health Podcast. Johann believes everything is better with better sleep.
Johann’s first book ‘How to get a good night’s sleep‘ has been a major success in Ireland and across the world. Available in paperback and audio.
After losing her baby daughter, Megan, in 2007 her whole life changed. As part of her healing, Johann found a new holistic way of being and discovered how powerful we actually all are. She discovered the innate healing power we all have to overcome any obstacle with a positive outlook.
Johann believes that anybody with the right attitude, knowledge and inspiration, can sleep better and improve their quality of life, success and happiness.